Roasted root vegetable soup with grilled shrimp
Write a review
- 250 grams shrimps (1/2 lb approx)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cups carrot juice
- 2 cups grilled root vegetables with mustard seeds, garlic and curry leaves
- 1 dash of tabasco
- 2 tsp sour cream
- salt to taste
- chopped cilantro and extra sour cream for garnish
- Mix shrimps, black pepper powder, paprika, garlic salt, oil and lime juice in a bowl and let sit in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat a skillet or a grilling pan and grill the shrimps for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Mix carrot juice, grilled root vegetables with mustard seeds, garlic and curry leaves (recipe: http://notacurry.com/grilled-root-vegetables-three-ways/), tabasco, sour cream and salt in a food processor.
- Serve at room temperature with grilled shrimps, a dollop of sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Not A Curry http://notacurry.com/