2020 (Every year) has taught me that
1. At the end of the year no one remembers who won which argument. All people remember is the dignity with which you walk away from a petty situation.
2. No matter what you achieve in life, there will always be some people who will say mean and hurtful things to you. Take these instances of jealously as compliments.
3. There will also always be people who will love and support you through everything. Respect them, love them.
4. Never ever give up your passion. #notacurry
5. Rudeness and meanness are the least desirable traits.
6. Those who are going out during the pandemic are rude and mean people.
7. The Facebook “other folder” has all sorts of hidden gems.
8. You can never have too many dresses. Happy wiser year, everyone!
- 60 ml Vodka
- 60 ml apple cider (I used apple and cranberry cider)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tbsp whipped cream
- Divide the crushed ice between 2 glasses.
- Pour 30 ml vodka and 30 ml cider over the ice in each glass.
- Top off with a table spoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with cherries or figs if desired.
Leave a Reply