Paneer Tikka Recipe
Write a review
- 2 tbsp roasted gram flour (optional)
- 1/2 cup hung or Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp red chili powder (or to taste)
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger paste (preferably fresh)
- 1 tsp garlic paste (preferably fresh)
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chaat masala powder (optional)
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 1/3 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 lb paneer, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Thoroughly mix gram flour, yogurt, chili powder, salt, garam masala powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, lime juice and chaat masala powder in a bowl.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking hot. Remove from heat and add the turmeric powder. Add this oil to the yogurt marinate and mix.
- Add the paneer, onion and bell pepper pieces to the marinade. Mix well, cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Using satay sticks or skewers alternately arrange the paneer, onion and bell pepper pieces, and cook under high broil for 5-6minutes (or until the edges of the paneer and veggies are slightly charred), flipping them once midway through.
- Heat a tawa over high heat, arrange the skewers on them and cook for 4 minutes on each side. No oil necessary.
Not A Curry https://notacurry.com/
Leave a Reply