I have been trying recipes that take less than 15 minutes to prep and cook and this one, which is from my older and now discontinued blog, came to mind. I don’t know why I hadn’t shared this with you sooner. This is perfect for days you feel too lazy but want to eat delicious food. In other words, every day!
Feel free to add whatever veggies you have. Add canned black beans to make this a one-pot meal, or serve with boiled rice. This is a great reducetarian recipe, too. Takes just one pot to cook and makes zero mess.
Skip the jalapeño for a kid-friendly version.
Hop over to Not a Curry instagram page for a quick recipe video.
Stir-fried eggs in 15 minutes
- 6 eggs boiled
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms sliced
- 1 jalapeño sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp ketchup optional
- salt if needed
- Boil and peel eggs and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add garlic and onions and sauté until fragrant. About 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers and mushroom and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar and add salt if necessary. If you are using ketchup, add it. Sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Add eggs, stir and remove from heat.
Leave a Reply