Butter shrimp tacos recipe
Easy tacos with buttered shrimp and quick mango salsa that everyone will fall in love with.
- 8 flour or corn tortillas/roti
- 1 lb shrimps peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive/canola oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro/parsley
- salt to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and cook garlic for 30 secs or until fragrant.
Add shrimps and cook until done approximately 2-3 minutes.
And tomatoes and fresh herbs, season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
Divide the filling evenly among the tortillas (I like to heat them a little) and top with mango salsa (recipe follows).