Tandoori Shrimp tacos
Tacos with tandoori shrimps and pickled radishes for an easy and healthy dinner.
- 1 lb shrimps peeled and deveined (35-40)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup Greek/hung yogurt
- 1 tsp or less red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp gram flour or cornflour
- 8 flour or corn tortillas/rotis/paranthas/pita bread
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro/coriander leaves chopped
- 8-10 lime wedges
Mix all the ingredients listed under tandoori shrimps in a bowl, cover with a cling wrap and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, grease with oil, and evenly arrange the shrimps on the tray. Broil for 5-6 minutes on each side.
Heat tortilla and fill them with the desired amount of shrimps, pickled radishes, avocados, cilantro, and lime juice.